Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I hate SPAM


I really hate SPAM, just to get things straight from the start. I'm not talking about that wondrous canned lunch meat that Monte Python sings a song of praise to. It's the junkmail in my inbox. I'm tired of deleting, it wears me out. I get mail from pharmacies.... delete, computer companies........delete, real estate people.....delete, male enhancement......wait a second...... delete, people from Zimbabwe that need $5000 to release millions of dollars, and they are willing to share it with little old me. I've set my spam filter so high that virtually no one I REALLY care about can directly contact me. Yet, Baako Achers can somehow hack though this filter to sell me his/her wears. Ok, I have one more mail issue "mail bombers" is the name that I've given them. They're the people that think everything in their inbox is interesting enough to forward to ME. I really don't want to be the 12th person you've mailed something to so you can have "good luck" today. I don't care about your inspirational PowerPoint slideshows with waterfalls and kittens. I really don't think I'm being too harsh when I say that the penalty for sending SPAM or email bombing should be death.

No comments: