Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 write or not 2. right?

I'm not sure this blogging stuff is for me. I definitly don't have enough interesting stuff happening to me on a daily basis to let anyone else read about it or even waste the time to write it down. Hey guy's guess what.... I put too much salt on my eggs this morning, WOW.. they were salty, or my shoelace broke for the third time this week, here's a great place to find shoelaces. I bore my self to sleep nightly. There is definitly no reason for me to force feed you a dose of the Jeff Lascano Ambien.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

can I have the "apedia" thing... Markapedia, what you think. I would have quite when Chris dissed you by taking your Link down.

I think you should go forward just because you are funnier than Chris! (Chris has no way of seeing this, right?)

Unknown said...

oh yeah... one more thing... 1400 different shoelaces.... your Blog completes me!

you had me at "Transfat see ya" your very first Blog... and who could ever forget "Ode to my friend," or spitting soda on the keyboard when i saw "The happiest place on earth?"

then there is my personal favorite, "Good things come in small packages!" That was the first time I had EVER commented on something. Jeff, you make me feel ALIVE!!!!

Chris Lascano said...

We ARE interested in the way your eggs taste... every morning... salty or bland...WE would like to know. If that shoe lace breaks again- WE want to know----not every other week or once a month---- but a soon as it happens.

I found a site for you "how to be more interesting"

http://russelldavies.typepad.com/planning/2006//how_to_be_inter.html

Blogging is a discipline...if you write it-they will read.

Jeff said...

You guys are great.

Brad Boydston said...

Then just blog whenever you feel like it -- or when you find a new hot dog worth writing about or a new taco truck.

Of course, if you cut back you will be eliminating half of Chris' fodder. And he's trying to build up enough blog traffic so he can become a professional blogger supported by Google Ads. So, I guess then, it's probably best that you post somewhat regularly -- for the sake of the family.